Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Unknown.

Changing is a part of life, everybody change. But isn't it scary that I change till I don't even recognized myself? Life has been hard for me. Sometimes, I just want to behave differently or even act childish in front of a person, I really want to. I just want to release my heart feeling. I just want leave myself and be someone else just for a moment, just awhile? Can I?

Or maybe, all along, the person you see is not my true self. And now I am letting all out and everybody said that I'm a changed person or I behave differently.

Yes, I realized. Maybe A was right all along. It all lies on me. I am the one who has the communication problem, not you. With A like that, with S also like that. Yes I have realized. I am sorry A, be it whose fault. I am thankful and sorry to S too, for being so patient with me and I am still giving all this shitty nonsense.

"Saying people immature, maybe, I am the one who is immature."

I really wanted to express myself to some of you, I have a lot of things to say, but I just can't bring myself to say into words. I don't know how to face when I am in front of you all.

No comments: