Monday, September 19, 2011

Back, isn't good.

Hi people, I'm back from Perth!

I did enjoy there~ though I miss Singapore, but I don't feel like coming back. The feeling there was just awesome, problem-free. I won't feel annoyed or frustrated like how I did in Singapore. I won't have to face all the problems.

Haha! Yeah, can say me avoiding problems. But it's the fact. When I was in Perth, I won't have all these feelings that I have right now. I won't talk to my mum being annoyed. I won't quarrel over small matters with boyfriends, I won't have to worry about anything. I just feel very relax especially with the nice cooling weather and scenery there.

Sometimes, I just feel that why not accepting the other party weaknesses rather than pin-pointing it out? Is not that I'm being quiet and keeping everything to myself. I think sometimes things can be keep to self. Yes, its good to change for the better, but isn't love is loving what the person is and not changing it? If it is to be changed, the love won't be the same anymore? Isn't it? Okay, different people different perspective.


I know that you always feel that it is a one-sided love and your love is not being appreciated. But have you think from my perspective? I'm always having the thought that I'm not the one for you. Reason being the environment you are in and the environment I am in is so different. Everyday, you faced people from working force and I faced students. The attitude is totally different. I'm always afraid that we have the "age gap". But well...


I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.
I have to be more responsive. I have to be more responsive.

No comments: