Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sick :(

I'm sick again :( it's never ending! First I sick, then he sick, now it's my turn again. Very 辛苦 :(

Isn't doing very well recently. We always end up quarreling, I don't know why too. Maybe it's my fault, my bad. Furthermore I'm just.....18? Well...I may not be mature in a lot of things yet.

Just feeling so useless here when I can do nothing to help you. It's pulling me back. I don't dare to go any further. I see no future.

At times I have a lot of things wanted to say, wanted to expressed, but I just don't know where to start, what to do. Have been really trying very hard to change myself for the better, I remembered the old me wasn't like this. But just, sometimes, I really couldn't control myself from giving attitude and quarrel. Idk, maybe you're the first who makes me feel so scared of losing someone.

Now I feel how you feel last time, but I'm afraid it's too late to know, your heart may changed, which I'm also afraid of too.

Really miss those time when you sweet talk to me, hoaxing me and going out for a date. I miss the times we first at Heartland mall, I miss the times you bring me around to museum.

No comments: