Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Valentine.

Woke up and had a news of granduncle death, so sudden. An joyous occasion with some sorrow day. Had to come back home early to attend funeral though. Babe took half day leave and meet up with me at Woodlands MRT station. Travel to Liang Court together.

We went to this Japanese Italian restaurant called Saizeriya.


Happen to pass by some blogs and this girl introduced it, so I decided to try. We went there around 4PM, guess its not lunch nor dinner time, that's why no crowd. The food there was rather cheap, food quality was rather okay for me. So we ordered all these...
Babe's Hambuger Steak Spanich with mushroom! Pork something something(can't remember) BBQ Wings

Chatted and camwhore for some while...


After that we left Clark Quey and we walked to Esplande library cafe to have a drink, my poor babe is sweating like some hell dog! And he ordered this Honey Lemon for me which is so sour!


And then, we walked to Raffles City and I was crying for chocolate! No matter what also want babe to buy me one, Royce Champagne Chocolate went out of stock. AND IT WAS SO SAD FOR ME! I still cry for chocolate and I bought babe to Awfully chocolate and there was a queue! Babe said go and buy GODdiva one for me, but it was not nice and so expensive! Babe say don't buy already and we walked to MRT station, I was sulking and sighing all the way. Babe have no choice and went back and bought this Awfully Chocolate truffle for me! Love it!

No comments: