Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long week.

Last Sunday, my last day of holiday, I went to Brollywood Veggie Farm. It was like a family gathering. Didn't really take a lot of picture. Went to Goat farm after that. The farm stink like shit la! Cannot take it man!

The male goat trying to honk the female goat! LOL!

Don't see this pond like small, its 6meter deep!

My small size cousin!

Our tour guide teaching all the little monster planting~

My pretty biao yi and her japanese bf~


Monday was my first day of IIP. AND I SCREWED UP MY VERY FIRST DAY! Cause I received a call from Val(HR department) that I am suppose to report at HR @ 9:30AM. So eventually I reported there @ 9:30AM la! I only check my email the previous night. And the email she sent me wrote that I am to report @ 2:15PM at HR. But it was to late to call and confirm with her, so I went at 9:30AM loooo~ In the end I reached she say she did not tell me 9:30AM. IF SHE DID NOT TELL ME THEN WHERE I GEt MY 9:30AM FROM? LOL! But well, they are all friendly people, so I waited at the HR till 10plus for the beach op people to come and fetch me! Moral of story is I regret checking email last minute!

First day was nothing much. Just being oriented around the beach and introduction of people and stuff. Second day there was a event. Third day I learnt something. *cut short all my story* And today was my off day! But still have to follow up things for my work. Cause Zylyna(the girl who teach me things) is having a 5 days leave to phuket! So...I AM ON MY OWN FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS!

Well, it was nice working at beach ops! All of them are nice (: Especially my boss! Lifeguard there are friendly too!

The thought for me to take a step back is that I wanted to start from the bottom all over again. Like the times that we haven got together, yet being like a couple. It's not like a total broke off kind of things. But when you ask me that why am I still so good to you and sent you hearts and all. I've got nothing to say. When I got nothing to say to you, all the question all came throwing at me. Seriously, what exactly you want? I really don't know what to do...

No comments: