Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 3

Field trip today to City Square Mall. Immediately I think of S. A place where both of us never went before and S said he wanna bring me go. Went searching for sandals and I find none I like. Walked around and saw Dorothy's team at a milk shake store. So I ordered one too. Promotion 2 for $5. Shared with Johnny. Their shop uses suck hard this word to promote their drinks! Coooooooooooool~ And I took a photo of the shop and myself and Daniel caught me zilian!




After field trip, went out with Colleen, Cassandra, Xueyi and Johnny. Xueyi wanted to do her henna and we went hunting for it. From City Square to Mustafa to Little India to Tyek Whye. And finally we found it. Mustafa, another memory of S. First trip to Mustafa was with S. After we have done with our henna, we walk to bugis street! Yes we walked all the way from City Square Mall which is at Farrer Park to Bugis.

Went shopping and I bought a dress and a bag. *molah fly awayyyyyyy* Contented. After that went Liang Seah street to eat Ayam Penyet. Owe Johnny 10bucks -.- NO MOLAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Sucks. LOL. Chatted awhile with Xueyi and Johnny before we went home. Well, I 忍!!!!

Trained home. On the way home, I texted S and again I went teary in the train. I hold it till I reached home! Well...

No comments: