Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 2



Woke up during the middle of the night and I saw S whatsapp. Went to see his twitter and guessed he had a drinking session with his buddies. Replied his whatsapp in the morning and he went to work without sleeping. Take care please.

Team with Xueyi, Cass and johnny today. Xueyi was reading reading all the horoscope thingy to me and I felt so true. It says that a capricorn is very stubborn in relationship and they do not know how to communicate the feelings out with their partner and that's caused the relationship problems. And my eyes went teary and asked Xueyi to stop reading. Cass saw my eye went teary, okay in fact my team members did-.- I hold on my tears okay! I NEVER CRY! :D Mr Ng told me my results for STS and he say I did badly. And asked my what happen to me. Yeah I really did quite bad for STS, a D for UT while i get straight As for my daily grade. Well, I had a bet with him that motivate me to study. I told him if I get an A for UT2, he will buy me prize :D teehee! :D

After school was preparing for the mock interview. Saw the group whatsapp, I feel like leaving the group but once I leave, I know will totally lost updates about S. Actually it did affected me a little in the first place for my mock interview. But well, I said that I would not let things affect my attitude and temper. Am trying..and so I actually felt I did pretty well for the mock interview I can say?

Rush home and watch my MAMA award till now, I had just finish my RJ. I missed S nagging at me and rushing me to shower and do my things. Now, I take even longer to do my things. Nothing to look forward after I finish my things afterall. So not motivated.


Horoscope says capricorn:

摩羯的爱情既专一,又执着。就算爱情长跑的路程再长,摩羯也一定会坚持到底,不会轻易放弃。不过,表达自己不是摩羯的专长,和别人的沟通摩羯也不是很拿手,所以通常摩羯的爱情都很辛苦。分手对摩羯来说,绝对是世界末日般的噩讯,这份心灵的伤痛即使用很长的时间去疗养,也很难愈合。


一件小事的背叛和欺骗都逃不过摩羯那双炯炯的法眼,他们看在眼里,感到的是铺天盖地的失望和打击和震惊,对所有的人性都批判了一遍。明明是件无关紧要的小事一件,可他们却在自己的心里狠狠的插上一刀。他们什么也不会说出来,却开始怀疑自己的付出是不是值得。


source: http://www.facebook.com/weimeixingzuotu?sk=photos


Must watch

No comments: