Friday, March 9, 2012

Sour.

When jogging just now in the evening. It have been awhile since I jog. My stamina drop like hell. Shit now. LOL. Practically brisk walk almost half the round. Hehee.

Babe is at my house now, doing his report outside in the living room. Yup. He came over tonight. Quarreled before he came. Yes, I know and I appreciate his effort. Carrying 2 heavy shampoo and his belonging and went to buy dinner for mummy and me. I am one who doesn't handle well with words and expression. All I know is keep it inside my heart. Yes, that's me.

Sometimes, I just feel like giving up being the "me" now. Being a good girl, following instructions and be a girl everybody like. I feel like rebelling everybody, wanted things to go in my way. I want someone to pamper me too! Why must I be so hard to myself? I sometimes wonder.

No comments: