Friday, March 9, 2012

Aching


I need to sleep early! My dark eye ring damn jia lat already! Hopefully next week I am able to sleep early. Have been going out till late night this 2 weeks. Mummy must be very unhappy with me! ):

Went out with Ng today again..yes, to bugis again. Ng went to collect her pay and I went shopping. Bought myself a bodycon dress and a necklace. Just barely walked 2 hours plus and I'm aching like hell. Why must girls have menses? Guys should try it. Don't come and tell me guys got NS. Hello, NS just for 2 years and we girls get torture for lifeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL. Anyway, they can train up their body during these 2 years, when they are out from NS, girls will go after them drooling seeing their hot bodehhhhhhh~ LOL! And girls? only get attitude by people when they attitude people during the day of the month ): sad life for girls. Well, it's life!

Gotten my guitar restring yesterday. Now, I need someone to teach me to play! I always love people to play guitar and sing to me. There is no one doing this for me. SO I AM GONNA LEARN MYSELF! HAHA!

Suddenly, I feel like going so many places!
#1 SENTOSA FOR SUNTANNING!
#2 Flyers
#3 Zoo
#4 Picnic
#5 Strictly pancakes

And many more laaaaaaaaa~ Places with good food! At the same time having work out too! I don't want to grow fat! LOL!

IIP starting in 3 days time. Hopefully it will be great and fun. I don't want to drag myself to work every morning! ^^

In a relationship, there is always only one person putting in effort at different time. When one stop putting in, the other one will.

No comments: