Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Untitled.


Have been going out with Ng this few days. Keep going home late too. I'm gonna start having early sleep and plenty of water and exercise next week, cause my IIP start next week! And I bet my body clock will be damn good! LOL!
"We both have been drifting apart. And I very sad, and scared too, to say my feelings may have faded a little. Yes, the time we meet up and time spend together is getting lesser and lesser. And yes, I admit I did not make the effort to meet you up. Always I'm the one rejecting it. Maybe, we were to used to each other existence. It makes me feel like nothing is special now. The topic we have are getting lesser and lesser. I don't feel the excitement like before. I missed those days whereby we got no status but behaving like couple. Maybe I put in too much when you don't really care and change at the beginning and I am tired now, makes me feel like not continue doing anymore. Now that I have feel that you have fallen deeper and changed for me, but somehow, I just don't feel right. I don't know whether is it that we have spent lesser time together that cause me to feel this way or I have really faded. In fact, I am tired of waiting for all the changes in you that I want you to change. But I believed I was once deeply in love with you.

可能,跟你在一起后我的期待跟高。看不到我要的,我变的很失落。"

Last few days holiday I left before my 6 months of IIP start. I need to enjoy the hell out yea!

No comments: